Booking is now open for comfirming your place on the next shamanic practitioners medicine wheel which starts in October this year. If you are interested do come along to one of our introductory evenings on awakening the shaman within. Please check the events page for dates.
The shamanic practitioners course will take place over 7 weekends and will explore an in depth journey around the Medicine Wheel thus finding out more about ourselves and who we really are. As we journey together through the directions, North, South, East and West in greater detail we will shed the skin of our mental, emotional, spiritual and physical baggage that does not serve our highest good. In doing this together, as we transform from the caterpillar to the butterfly, we will learn and remember techniques in healing from the oldest traditions on earth.
The shamanic practitioners course includes:
• Healing techniques as we travel through the directions
• Deeper journey work to heal ourselves, the earth and others
• Power and soul retrieval and extraction work
• Munay Ki rites – initiations into the shamans path
• Community and distance healing
• Fire and other ceremony/ rituals
• Stalking awareness and vision quest
• Trance dance and drumming
• Learning to work with shamanic tools
• Whatever else spirit dictates
This course in Galway will take place over 7 weekends. The dates for 2012/13 are:
• Gathering the Medicine 27th and 28th October 2012
The Four Directions:
• The South Direction – Healing the Emotions 24th and 25th Nov 2012
• The West Direction – Healing the Physical and working with Death 15th and 16th Dec 2012
• The North Direction – Healing the Mental and working with the Ancestors 16th and 17th Feb 2013
• The East Direction – Healing the Spiritual and Rebirthing 13th and 14th April 2013
• The Shamans gathering – 25th and 26th May 2013
• Remembering – 22nd and 23rd June 2013.
Cost for the shamanic practitioners course: Non-refundable deposit of €350 to secure your place as soon as possible. Places are limited. All deposits have to be in by the 1st September. Then €175 payable on each of the seven weekends. If you miss a weekend we ask that you complete it the following year in order to have your certificate and complete the wheel.
Although shamanism is an oral tradition we have provided notes in a full colour manual so as to help you remember the techniques you will learn during the 7 weekends. You will also receive a certificate at the end of the course providing you have completed all 7 weekends.
Please contact us for more information or any questions you may have.